top of page

Business Memberships

Rewarding people has never been easier!

Does your business have a wellbeing or burnout fund? or an employee incentive scheme?

Managing a team and supporting their wellbeing could be the turning point in the success of your business.

In this current working lifestyle, putting your staff and customers' mental health and wellbeing is at the forefront of everyone’s minds. Why not show your team that you care about them?

After all, it has been proven that a cared for team will give you loyal staff, and a better performance rate.

Ayano Spa is a local day spa with a difference. With gentle meditative music, invigorating scents and nature inspired textures throughout you are immersed into a state of calm. 

We have 4 treatment rooms, a relaxation lounge and infrared sauna, we offer mental health and wellbeing workshops and have dedicated staff to ensure you are feeling your best.

As a business ourselves we know how important it is to keep your staff happy, cared for and performing to the best of their ability. So we have 3 different options for you to choose from for your wellness fund, depending on your budget.

Option 1:

  • Your staff or customers will pay 75% of our price list and Ayano Spa will invoice you the remaining 25% at the end of the month.

  • You can control this by setting a monthly budget.


Option 2:

  • You give your staff or customers treatments from our select list. And we charge you a fee per person per category.


Choose from:

  • Sleepy Head  – 2 x Neck, Back & Shoulder Massages per month. 

  • Nail Addict     – 2 x Gel Nails including mini manicures and any relevant soak off’s per month.

  • Glow Getter   -- One Facial per month. 


Each category is £80 pcm per person. The staff member will have a personalised code to input when they book their appointment. 


Option 3:

  • You purchase a monthly plan, this can be set at a budget to suit you. You then have control over who uses what and when with your own personalised business client account.

Option 4:

  • Give your team the opportunity to improve their mental health and wellbeing which will improve their performance by purchasing them a Spa Membership. Purchase your own Spa Membership at £45 pcm, then purchase up to 5 more memberships with 5% off, between 6-10 team members will receive a discount of 10% off. Between 11-15 team members will receive 15% off and between 16-20 team members will receive 20% off. 


It is super important to change the way we view our lifestyles. We cannot keep running on an empty tank.

Whatever your budget, I’m sure we can find something to suit. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

bottom of page